Label: Tommy Boy/Warner Bros. Records/WEA
Front cover: I was sure this would be more of a headache than it was. This scanned absolutely perfectly. I did have to remove some minor scratches but beyond that, this was pretty simple.
Sleeves: These were simple to do too. I did scan at a higher DPI so the text would be nice and sharp. This also enabled me to replace all the color and, thus, the minor creases on the sleeve.
Back cover: Again, no big deal. I cloned out the minor scuffs and ring wear but it was no big hardship.
Labels: Here’s where the problems were. My scanner decided these should be greener than they actually are so I had to add blue and contrast at the scan stage. Once that was done, spindle removal was next and that wasn’t hard at all.