Label: Atlantic Records/WEA
Front cover: This cover looks really good and I did very little. It had a price sticker that I removed and the residue stuck around but I cloned it out.
Sleeve-front: This one threw the scanner off a bit. It wanted to scan it darker than it is and I had to lighten it up in Photoshop to get the desired result. Beyond that, very easy to work with.
Sleeve-back: Same thing here.
Back cover: This one was in slightly worse shape than I realized when looking at it. The scanner doesn’t lie and it showed imperfections in the group photo – some of which I which I was unable to remove but I did the best I could. Total fixing wasn’t believable. Still, it looks pretty good, I think.
Labels: Labels in amazing shape. Just scanned, removed spindle hole with some cloning, and uploaded.