Label: A&M Records
Front cover: This isn’t bad at all. It’s lived most of its life in a sleeve so other than a few cracks, it survived well. Interesting that my scanner kept wanting to give it a hint of color when none is here. I removed the color at both the scanner stage and then did it again in Photoshop. Odd… The scanned result was also too muted so I increased the contrast by 30%. That made a world of difference. I did that to both covers and both sleeves as well.
Sleeve-front: This sleeve is well-loved. What can I tell you? I played this record…a lot. As a result, its original condition had to be fixed. The first thing I did was to pick its true color based on what was in front of me. Then, I used the paint bucket at its largest size as not to damage the text. The rest is history.
Sleeve-back: I used the paint bucket on this too but while the text survived, Janet’s picture didn’t. The solution was to make another paste it in. Of course, I also did the usual contrast trick to make it look the way it should.
Back cover: This one was easy too. Minor scratches but nothing severe. All removed with cloning.
Labels: Labels are in great shape too. Removing the spindle hole took ages but it’s gone. I don’t know why I started doing that but can’t stop now!