Label: T-Neck/Columbia/CBS Records
Front cover: This is one of those that looked better in front of me than it did as a scanned image. It showed scratches and rub marks that had to be dealt with. Also had to deal with the scanner deciding on a different color. No big deal on either of these fronts. Lots of cloning took care of all the issues.
Gatefold 1: This was pretty simple as far as gatefolds go. Both were in great shape. This one was easy to do. Just cropped what I needed and that was pretty much it. I did have to replace to black here because it was slightly worn.
Gatefold 2: This was a little harder because it was a little off-balance. Still, not too difficult to fix. I replaced the black here too just so it’d match.
Back cover: All I did here was replace the black. Once that was done, there was nothing else to be done.
Labels: Labels are in great shape. The only issue here was the scanner deciding they should be totally red. In front of me, they’re more a salmon color and that’s what we’ve ended up with. I just let the scanner do what it does and adjusted in Photoshop. Spindle removal and they look really nice.