Label: Tamla/Motown Records
Front cover: This had some issue because of age. For some reason, the text went all the way up the top and the bottom in an unnatural way so I put it on a new slightly larger background to give the next more room and that makes it look more natural. The salmon color of Eddie’s name was also badly cracked in places so I replaced all of it as well as the same-color order. Of course, all of the black got replaced. I then cloned around Eddie’s photo to get rid of the ring wear. It wasn’t too severe so it didn’t take long.
Back cover: All the same issues here. Just a bit more ring wear and a harder time getting rid of what there was. Still, all gone now.
Labels: Labels look great. Scanner decided on a slightly more lime color so I took that out in Photoshop to make them look like they do in front of me. Also removed spindle hole as usual.