Label: Motown Records
Front cover: This side was fairly easy. Of course, white doesn’t preserve well so I had to replace all of it including the border. Still, this was done easily using the paint bucket. I then removed a cutout notch in the “S” in Four Tops.
Back cover: The back was far more work. In order to get the shade of rose the design dictated, I had to globally change it in the scan stage. As a result of the change, all the letters took on a rose tint that wasn’t accurate. As a result, I used the paint bucket to re-color ¾ of the lettering. I left the credits as they rendered because they are slightly darker on my jacket anyway. I also removed many creases. All of this took about an hour to do.
Labels: The labels are in great shape. Just removed spindle holes. The color also scanned correctly without difficulty.