Label: Mercury/Phonogram Records
Front cover: This spent its life in its original cellophane and appears to have been barely touched. The line at the top that appears to be a bend mark isn’t; it’s actually part of the art. Just an FYI.
Sleeve-front: These sleeves had barely moved from their jacket if they’ve ever moved at all. As such, they had creases in them – major ones – and I had to replace color and clone around to get rid of them all. I also added a blank label because it needed something there.
Sleeve-back: Same thing here. All blue was replaced and I cloned inside of the text area to get rid of what I could as to make presentable.
Back cover: This one was easy too. Just scanned and uploaded.
Hype Sticker 1: I replaced the white area but left the text alone so it would look as intended.
Hype Sticker 2: This one I did nothing to. Anything I would have done would have altered the intent and made the text unreadable.
Labels: Labels are in great shape too. Just removed the spindle hole, scanned, and uploaded.