Label: RCA Records
Front cover: This isn’t bad at all. I removed a few scratches but that’s about it.
Sleeve-front: Again, just removed a couple of scratches. The sleeve is off-balance as presented so I corrected that at the scan stage by slightly skewing it on the glass.
Sleeve-back: Getting the red absolutely right took a little time but that was the only issue.
Back cover: This one was easy too. Minor scratches but nothing severe. All removed with cloning.
Labels: Labels are in great shape too. Getting the spindle hole out took work but that’s about it. I love that they’re slightly different shades from one side to the other so I didn’t alter them.