Label: Mika/Polydor/Polygram Records
Front cover: This was just perfect when I got it a couple of weeks ago. It even had the shrink-wrap still on it. I did nothing to this other than to scan it and adjust the brightness a little bit at the scan stage.
Sleeve-front: The scanner decided this sleeve should have color and they don’t so I took it all out at the scan stage and brightened them up a little. This side had a few wrinkles but the brightening took them all away.
Sleeve-back: This side had a few more wrinkles that required mild cloning but this was pretty easy too.
Back cover: This took a little work to get the color just right but it wasn’t hard. That and a little cloning on the edges took care of things nicely.
Labels: Labels are in great shape too. The scanner wanted them brighter but they really look like this. I know they’re a little bit hard to read but this is how they really look. I did have problems with the second side because the spindle hole was cut through a couple of the words. I grabbed the closed paren, reversed it, and pasted it over the open paren to fix that part. I also grabbed “The” from the other side and pasted that into place too. I think took the co-writer’s name from the second side and pasted that in as well. I doubt the alterations can even be seen now.
Hype sticker: This was in better shape than I thought it would be but I still needed to paint bucket the deep blue back in. Otherwise, this is as it appears.