Label: GRP/Arista Records
Front cover: This one’s been played a little but not too much damage. The color of it had become less vibrant since 1981 so I brightened it up. I did some cloning to remove hairline scratches but nothing else.
Sleeves: These were much harder. Both suffer from horrible wrinkling on much of them so I did what I could through cloning and I even managed the paint bucket on the lyric side. After the paint bucket came a lot of manual painting to cover up the spots that the paint bucket couldn’t get. To apply the paint bucket a second time would have destroyed the text.
Back cover: Again, scratches and such – all removed with cloning. Brightened this too as it had become more muted over time.
Labels: These are essentially perfect. I just scanned and removed the spindle hole.